Teleportation? I guess?

5 Anime like Fushigi Yuugi: From Student to Priestess ...

This week I watched episode one of Fushigi Yugi. I'm not sure about this one. I'm all for heroes being teleported to another world (one of my comic series has the same concept), but this one didn't resonate with me too much. Maybe is because of the time period difference (it was made, I'm guessing in the 80's) and certain things were in style then. But it felt a bit:  rushed and forceful in regards to establishing what happened to the main character (Miaka), her personality, and a few other things made this a bit of a dud.

Extra:  I guess we're going to find out the rest of the story when her friend reads it while Miaka lives the tale at the same time? If she returns to her home it probably going to be the same day she dissapeared too I bet.

Comments

Popular Posts